Ya gotta love John! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
A friend who has been close to John for a long time called to report that John and Robert were arguing about John racing at Richmond - :D
John is already in physical therapy - we don't know about his hands, but at this point, I wouldn't rule anything out!
He was reportedly in great spirits - cracking everyone up with catheter humor - :cool:
It's very fortunate that his injuries were much less severe than originally feared. We all owe a huge thank you to the docs at Baylor for taking care of our beloved Champ! - Jim

A friend who has been close to John for a long time called to report that John and Robert were arguing about John racing at Richmond - :D
John is already in physical therapy - we don't know about his hands, but at this point, I wouldn't rule anything out!
He was reportedly in great spirits - cracking everyone up with catheter humor - :cool:
It's very fortunate that his injuries were much less severe than originally feared. We all owe a huge thank you to the docs at Baylor for taking care of our beloved Champ! - Jim

That's the John we all know and love ;) Hammerdown Champ, we are here to support you.

I know it's not at all possible barring a major miracle...but if he raced in Richmond, and then won the championship, holy cow. What a story. This would be the year for him to retire pulling something off like this, if it would happen.

In 20th place, Eric Medlen :(, fighting your way back, in the countdown, horrific crash, come back, in the countdown again, win championship. What a way to go out...on top, and just as Superman would.

As much as I do NOT want to see John retire, or leave driving...man, what a way to go out. :)

Has anyone considered passing the plate to help the poor nurses that have to put up with him while he is recuperating?

I can only imagine how tough it must be to work on the same floor as he is on, kinda like working with a caged animal, except he is tougher than most animals!!!

Get well soon Champ!!

Darrell

Has anyone considered passing the plate to help the poor nurses that have to put up with him while he is recuperating?

I can only imagine how tough it must be to work on the same floor as he is on, kinda like working with a caged animal, except he is tougher than most animals!!!

Get well soon Champ!!

Darrell
I bet he's not the best patient.He's used to giving orders not being ordered around:D Those nurses need hazard pay:)

If they ever was a legend in his own time it would be John. He is the right stuff. Fear of failure has driven him to greatness.

Last edited:

Get well soon Champ!!

Darrell
I heard from a reliable source that Baylor has asked Parkland for more Demerol and some horse tranquilizers:D:eek:

I was thinking valium might be a nice option.

For the nurses.....not John. ;)

I can picture the scene. A nurse walks in with a doctor. "Can you tell us where and how bad it hurts, Mr. Force?" 3 hours later they know about putting it on the roof in Pomona, Elvis at 1,000 feet, blowin up from here to Australia, but absolutely nothing about his pain.

Jay, that was perfect!!!!
I've always said, ask John what time it is and you will walk away 2 hours later knowing EXACTLY how to build a watch but will have no clue what time it is.

John, Get well soon.

I can picture the scene. A nurse walks in with a doctor. "Can you tell us where and how bad it hurts, Mr. Force?" 3 hours later they know about putting it on the roof in Pomona, Elvis at 1,000 feet, blowin up from here to Australia, but absolutely nothing about his pain.

Jay... How right you are! That is why we love John Force.
Get Well soon John:)

Mary,
Welcome to the Mater! I'll also offer my well wishes for our favorite disconnected hero. His interviews alone will live in infamy as much as his championships. Hurry back buddy.

Does anyone have the link to the story with the picture of John sitting up in his hospital bed?It's not on Nhra.It was on there yesterday.But it's gone now.

Maybe this could be the "Silver Lining" in this cloud of late. Knowing he will be going home soon to rehab and not being able to get around and do 100% for himself - by himself - in the "boathouse", could it be that Laurie finds it in her heart to finally let John move back in the "main house" ?!?! At least for rehab and maybe for good. That would rock !!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back