Work for Kalitta (1 Viewer)

very cool. i believe they are now operating (5) 777-300ers......converted passenger to cargo.....dragster livery should follow onto rear wing spill plates.
think this is 3rd race without mac tools as primary? autodesk and mobil1/toyota took center stage earlier this year.

Attachments

• Kalitta_2.png
    Kalitta_2.png
    749.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Great idea!
Tony Schumacher was able to deliver a great number of applicants for the Army.
Similarly, R&L Carriers is getting some good exposure with "that new guy" and, I think Werner's original tie in with Clay Millican was for recruiting.
With the real war for talent NHRA has a lot to offer a partner.

very cool. i believe they are now operating (5) 777-300ers......converted passenger to cargo.....dragster livery should follow onto rear wing spill plates.
think this is 3rd race without mac tools as primary? autodesk and mobil1/toyota took center stage earlier this year.

Just for the record the planes are not converted. They are purpose built 777 freight haulers

Alan

Just for the record the planes are not converted. They are purpose built 777 freight haulers

Alan
if i'm reading articles correctly, you are correct, they operate five 777-200F, the purpose built freighter. the 777-300ERSF (kalitta will be launch customer)
is a converted fuselage; a longer version of the 200 that is at this time not purpose built by boeing. the attached pic in earlier post is a 777F

Last edited:
Some of the freight aircraft are really big. I like to plane watch in the morning at Sky Harbor before I start my shift. You can physically see the difference when one of them takes off, as compared to the planes flown by the airlines. If anyone wants to "plane spot" at Sky Harbor, park in Terminal 4 garage & go to 9th floor. That is the roof parking and you can see the North runway (mostly American Airlines) and South Runway, mostly Southwest. Other airlines land & take off on both runways. I like South best cuz there are 2 runways. Go to www.skyharbor.com for flight info and airport info. I don't see a lot of Kalittta, but do see DHl and Fed Ex, UPS, etc.

scott farley debuted as driver in terry haddock's TF'r earlier this year. he flies heavies for UPS. MD-11's i believe.......hope to see his name again soon.
and what happened to allegiant air? weren't they 'official airline of nhra'? that didn't last long.

We had a big storm yesterday afternoon & evening, whole state of AZ, Vegas,, etc. Flights cancelled at Sky Harbor & Deer Valley cuz of lightning strikes. argh Same thing happened last week.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back