Wild week for John Force (1 Viewer)

John's week ended the way it started - bad. Couldn't get the car in gear.
Just wait he is going to win one soon. His car is running great - Prock.

A friend said that there was a video of the prank at the gate on instagram, it was modified and then finally pulled since. I never got to see it. Sounds like John was pretty hot when got out of the truck.

A friend said that there was a video of the prank at the gate on instagram, it was modified and then finally pulled since. I never got to see it. Sounds like John was pretty hot when got out of the truck.
You could tell there wasn’t much left they could air, lol.

i would think anybody knows, the last person u wanna pull a prank on is John Force. alot of pranks dont often end well and someone explosive as force is just askin' for it! capps should know better!

Found it interesting ( the interview with Force's crew chief ) That Force wanted to blip the throttle ( round 3 - when they couldn't get the car out of reverse ) Crew chief wasn't having anything to do with that. Think his quote was nothing good could come out of that.

i would think anybody knows, the last person u wanna pull a prank on is John Force. alot of pranks dont often end well and someone explosive as force is just askin' for it! capps should know better!
Is Force suppose to be a tough guy?

I
Is Force suppose to be a tough guy?

No! More mouth than actual throw down!
Remember when he got into it with Tony Pedregon when Tony started his own team and he got into Tony’s face all bark but when Tony stood his ground Force backed down!

And that is what NHRA needs more of. Force just going nuts and Prock winning more. As the Force interview was just starting though I was thinking I hope the Fox guys have their hand on the dump button but apparently not.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back