Who's Pi$$ed that Zippy said "Pi$$ed" (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

WHO'S PI$$ED THAT ZIPPY SAID "PI$$ED"?

• HELL NO! I THOUGH IT WAS F'in COOL!

Votes: 145 70.0%
  • YES! THAT SH!T WILL GET HIM IN TROUBLE!

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • WHO CARES! I DON'T NEED THIS SH!T!

Votes: 55 26.6%

• Total voters

Bullet

Nitro Member
Rockwall, Texas - via Melbourne, Australia
Okay, it's time for a poll kids. :) :D

Mike Neff's post race interview was great in my opinion. A guy who really wanted to win showed some emotion and told us exactly how he felt.

So the question is.... ARE YOU PI$$ED THAT ZIPPY SAID "PISSED"?

Mike Neff's post race interview was great in my opinion. A guy who really wanted to win showed some emotion and told us exactly how he felt.

nope and dave reiff said h#ll at the opening of the show

Not Hardly Paul....
And I was thinkin' about getting pissed myself before chat tonight... heck it's been almost 4 months....

d'kid
makin' sure I've got enough fags to make it through chat tonight...

I'm pissed the body didn't go up
I'm pissed it blew up
I'm pissed he lost
I'm pissed Robert Hight lost, although the 4.74 was bad azz
I'm pissed gas is $4.00 a gallon
I'm pissed I didn't wear sun block and got sunburnt yestersay
I'm pissed I got stuck working late tonight
I'm pissed there was a thread even started on this, and that somebody even brought this up on another thread.

Be thankful I didn't say "f**king pissed" instead of just pissed which I have been known to say from time to time.

Other then that, I'm great. :D And so was the interview other then the fact they were talking about why he lost instead of his first event win.

IMHO This thread can be ginkcuf deleted. --No offense, don't want to piss anybody off;)

Last edited:

Didn't bother me at all. I don't know too many drivers that aren't 'PISSED' after losing. He didn't say it towards anybody in particular, he was just pissed at what happened. Don't blame him and I didn't give it a second thought till I logged on to the Mater this morning.

Well personally speaking, I was mortified by that outrageous comment. On national TV nonetheless. Booooooo ESPN. Boooooo Neff......

....and if you think I'm being serious here.....you are hereby invited to the Chris Wilt Top Fuel Hospitality area in Topeka. Infact, better yet - join me in the winner's circle Sunday after I knock out Tony Shoemacher in the Final...............

Would have said it too, but this probably wouldn't have been never brought up if it wasn't a JFR driver who said it. Some people here love to bash JFR on every little thing they do.

I'm pissed that I fell asleep before the races were over.
I'm pissed that my DVR ran out of space as the PS cars fired up for the finals.
I'm pissed that I have to wait until Thursday to attempt to DVR the finals and watch it after I get home from Milan.

Last edited:
I'm pissed that Bazemore couldnt have got away with it .
I'm pissed he isnt racing right now .
I'm pissed that the double standard was even coated with a dont bash Force again plea . It would have been open season on Whit .
I'm pissed my beer just spilled
I'm pissed Hoffman could not have gotten away with it .

I'd be real pissed if Force did not say it given the circumstance .

Lets not be pissed for long though , Zippy is going to win lots of races .

I think all the racers should be able to express themselves , of course not like rap stars .

I'm pissed Connie doesnt get the microphone more often , that would be a fairly blazin tirade at times . He can get away with it . Who would tell the old man any different ? I would dare them .

I'm glad he said it. It shows he's got heart, it shows he's a just a regular guy like anybody else. Tell it like it is. I'm so sick of all the PC crap going around these days. Don't say this, don't mention that; it might upset somebody. I'm tired of people who make those canned Nascar style goody-goody speeches. "Oh golly-gee, it just wasn't our day", .....puke. Good for you Neff. I think he's a pretty cool dude and it looks like he can drive. That first win is just days away.

Dave

I'm pissed that Bazemore couldnt have got away with it .
I'm pissed he isnt racing right now .
I'm pissed that the double standard was even coated with a dont bash Force again plea . It would have been open season on Whit .
I'm pissed my beer just spilled
I'm pissed Hoffman could not have gotten away with it .

I'd be real pissed if Force did not say it given the circumstance .

Lets not be pissed for long though , Zippy is going to win lots of races .

I think all the racers should be able to express themselves , of course not like rap stars .

I'm pissed Connie doesnt get the microphone more often , that would be a fairly blazin tirade at times . He can get away with it . Who would tell the old man any different ? I would dare them .

Afreakinmen!!

Loved the interview. Miss Whit terribly and I will root for Zippy for the rest of the year!

Kurt

My last .02 cents on this deal....

ABC has a new show coming out called Swingtown.. Which is going to be about 3 couples that are into well.. swinging, and not the kind at the playground, so you can only imagine what is going to be on that show, and that's regular TV.

I think last time I watched Sesame Street Bert said he was pissed at Ernie at something for crying out loud. :D

That interview was the greatest.

I watched it twice.

His voice and emotion reminds me of Happy Gilmore.

Love it.........

It was much more real and in much better context than Scelzi's introduction of himself in his crew segment. (For those that don't remember - he was surrounded by the Rockstar girls and acted all giddy and said "Uhhh, uhhh, I don't know who the hell I am".)
That was stupid - What Zippy said was just real. Besides, pi$$sed isn't even a real curse word is it?

DLB

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back