Who's Headin to the Toronto Race (1 Viewer)

ticker

Nitro Member
I'll be headin to Toronto Race next weekend. First time there, love those canadian fans.

I will be there working for Terry McMillan on the Top Fuel car

I'll be there on all three days so I'll drop by and say hi.

As for who am I? I first went to Cayuga in the 60's back when you could sit on the grass with your feet on the asphalt. In the 70's I raced a '67 Acadian (think Chevy Nova). Now I'm retired and wander around with a camera :).

I love this race and really have to thank all the racers who make the long haul up here to put on such a fantastic show.

Wayne

I'll be there on all three days so I'll drop by and say hi.

As for who am I? I first went to Cayuga in the 60's back when you could sit on the grass with your feet on the asphalt. In the 70's I raced a '67 Acadian (think Chevy Nova). Now I'm retired and wander around with a camera :).

I love this race and really have to thank all the racers who make the long haul up here to put on such a fantastic show.

Wayne

Come by and say hi, I'll be working on track about 200 foot mark.

Too bad the facility isn't better than it is for the racers who invest millions of dollars to travel there.

Good article on the state of the track Bobby. It really could be a pretty nice facility with the necessary work. Unfortuneately, as your article points out, it will likely end up like my "hometown" track, NYIRP, a facility with a good surface, and great fan following, in fact a lot of the same fans, that will lose its spot on the IHRA schedule because the owners are unwilling to invest in their facilities. Really sad to see.:(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back