Who is going to Epping? (1 Viewer)

I am sitting in Scranton PA right now waiting to leave later tonight. There is suppose to be some rain in NY, MASS, and NH this evening but then it is suppose to clear up. I will stop and get the hauler washed around midnight tonight in Maybrook NY if the roads are dry and I should arrive at the track early tomorrow morning.

I am sitting in Scranton PA right now waiting to leave later tonight. There is suppose to be some rain in NY, MASS, and NH this evening but then it is suppose to clear up. I will stop and get the hauler washed around midnight tonight in Maybrook NY if the roads are dry and I should arrive at the track early tomorrow morning.
Then hang out and sight see for a week? :)

Noticeably missing is driving through Rhode Island, lol. But it takes about 45 minutes from the southern border of RI to get to the RI-MA border. If you take a break in RI, Eugene, hit me up, there’s some good restaurants around here.

It's a soaker up here tonight. Might wanna give it a few hours tomorrow morning to let the roads dry up (I think T.J. is coming to this one if you need a touch up). I assume if youre in Scranton you'll pick up i-84 to 87 to 90. See ya Tuesday🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

My parents live in Lawrence, MA....you know, where all the houses were blowing up last year....luckily theirs was not.....blowing up

It's only 30 minutes to the track from their place, but we are too busy at work for a trip up there. Maybe go up for a visit in September....seem to recall that the Who might be playing at some small venue there.....some baseball park perhaps? https://www.mlb.com/redsox/tickets/concerts/the-who

Noticeably missing is driving through Rhode Island, lol. But it takes about 45 minutes from the southern border of RI to get to the RI-MA border. If you take a break in RI, Eugene, hit me up, there’s some good restaurants around here.
Thanks, but I just miss the northern tip of RI. From Scranton PA I take 81-84-87-90-495-95. There are more tolls and it's about 50 miles further then taking 84 across Connecticut but the roads are much smoother and that makes it worth the extra milage.

It's a soaker up here tonight. Might wanna give it a few hours tomorrow morning to let the roads dry up (I think T.J. is coming to this one if you need a touch up). I assume if youre in Scranton you'll pick up i-84 to 87 to 90. See ya Tuesday🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕
Nothing is going to get in the way of Tue night pizza. :D

Has Epping ever made the Upgrades NHRA said they needed to get a National event? Last time I saw their race on TV, looked like the same Epping we saw in the 90’s

Of all the races on the schedule this year, Epping got screwed. No PS, PSB, Pro Mod, TAFC and TAD. The only non breakout classes are the two nitro classes TFH and MMPS. They really should balance the schedule out a little bit.

Of all the races on the schedule this year, Epping got screwed. No PS, PSB, Pro Mod, TAFC and TAD. The only non breakout classes are the two nitro classes TFH and MMPS. They really should balance the schedule out a little bit.
I thought TAFC and TAD were going to be there? Just checked the NHRA page and the NE Dragway site and nope.. Just MMPS and Top Fuel Harley and Sportsmen.. Hope they have the sleds...

I thought TAFC and TAD were going to be there? Just checked the NHRA page and the NE Dragway site and nope.. Just MMPS and Top Fuel Harley and Sportsmen.. Hope they have the sleds...
I considered going to Epping but would rather go to a race with PM and TA classes. Instead I will either hit Charlotte in the fall or Norwalk next year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back