Where's the nearest In-N-Out burger... (1 Viewer)

Rich

Nitro Member
...from Auto Club Raceway at Pomona?

I'm going to be down in Pomona in November and everyone tells me that I need to try a burger at In-N-Out. For those of you who have been to Pomona, I'm just wondering where the nearest In-N-Out location is from the track?

I can tell you where there is not one, Colorado! I believe the closest one is off foothills pkwy, about one mile from the track.

They're fine burgers, not quite "amazing", but pretty dang good.
In-n-out IS 'AMAZING'. Its a religious experience. It is the only reason i head out to Vegas twice every year. The ancillary benefit to The IN-N-OUT vegas experience when i go is also the racing, the party, the action....but it is ALWAYS ABOUT the 4 x 4 animal style:)

In-n-out IS 'AMAZING'. Its a religious experience. It is the only reason i head out to Vegas twice every year. The ancillary benefit to The IN-N-OUT vegas experience when i go is also the racing, the party, the action....but it is ALWAYS ABOUT the 4 x 4 animal style:)

Rich - Timmah has dropped you an insider hint! A little bit of Googling will lead you to the "Secret Menu" - :D

A "DOUBLE-DOUBLE" and fries, with a chocolate shake and you're good for the next 7-8 hours.... trust me.

... Where is that El Merendero place though? :)

Just follow the trail of tequlia soaked TF crew guys littering the path right up to the front door....

Probably the best Cadillac Margarita I've ever had (and I've had the Official Tucson McGraw's Joan margarita! :eek: :D)- a Must have after a day at the Fairplex...

pretty much on the other side of the fence from the tower
thanks Mike. It was more of a sarcastic statement, as a very close 2nd to the in-n-out urge...is the carne asada at that place. Its awesome. Rich i would do el awesome mexican joint as well:) right on fairplex ave that runs next to the track.

A couple of "Double Double Animals" and an order of "Animal fries." Don't leave Pomona without them. Large Chocolate shake, too.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back