what kind of race trailer is this or what brand is it thank you (1 Viewer)

Nhrafan

Nitro Member
NHRA-Indy-5-G7X-069.jpg
im just looking for some info on this trailer thank you

Is that the same Elite as the race team ? Maybe a dumb question...
Not so dumb, I was wondering as well. I know Elite has an in house engine program and they lease out engines. Also, they sell used race cars and trucks/trailers, didn't think they had their own line of trailers.

A friend of mine owns a Featherlite Motor Coach worth over 1 million and it's without a doubt the nicest coach I've ever been in.

I messaged the guys at Candies about the manufacturer. His response was KC Spurlock. Guess it has some history.

Elite is a trailer manufacture in Okla. but I don't believe they are related to Elite racing. They build many more horse trailers than race trailers. Elite racing is located in/at Wynnewood which is about 75 miles south of OKC and Elite trailers is probably 40 or 50 miles west of OKC but I'm unsure of the name of the town. But on the other hand those guys have their hands in many things so they could be related. Looked up Elite trailers and I was wrong it is located in west OKC and founded and owned by a couple of livestock ranchers. Primary business is livestock trailers.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back