What happened to the new Canidae car? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
After looking at all of the Vegas pics, I am really bummed; I was really looking forward to seeing the new design in Pomona; however, the new design was supposed to be in Vegas and it looks like it didn't make an appearance. As a side note: I love Canidae; I sent them an email to thank them for supporting my favorite racer of all time, Jim Dunn, and they sent me free Canidae Racing/Jim Dunn t-shirts and hats for me and my son as well as a box of treats for my dogs; I have always fed my dogs Canidae dog food but now I am a loyal customer for life!

CANIDAE Racing

newcar.jpg

They had a display outside of the NHRA museum during the LA county fair. Got a TON of free samples for my puppy when the guy noticed my John Force t-shirt!:eek: He went digging through his boxes looking for a T-Bone/Jim Dunn shirt, but he didn't have any left.... Thought that was kinda funny. Now my puppy is eating Canidae all the time!

We moved our 10 dogs to Canidae after they picked up Dunn. I absolutely believe in supporting sponsors.

Kevin, which email addy did you use? I tried to send off an email thanking them for their involvement, but I keep getting an error message.

Kevin, which email addy did you use? I tried to send off an email thanking them for their involvement, but I keep getting an error message.

I originally sent the email to support*canidae*com. After that, the person I dealt with was Diane Matsuura dmatsuura*canidae*com. (I purposely replaced the "@" and the "." with a "*" in this post so hopefully spambots won't harvest their email addresses).

Equinadae? Since we are at it. Smaller apples would be nicer.

Yes! Less crap shoveling is a great benefit!

I used "breeder-mpr @ canidae.com" to email them

Equinadae? Since we are at it. Smaller apples would be nicer.

Yes! Less crap shoveling is a great benefit!

I used "breeder-mpr @ canidae.com" to email them

Not smaller apples, just fewer of them... don't want them slipping through that manure fork! Have to be able to get rid of them!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back