Western Swing schedule shakeup (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
I just noticed; so forgive me if it's been previously mentioned - next summer the Colorado race will END the swing ? :confused: Why? Is this a good or bad thing?
Will this have any implications on the traditional pre-Denver Pro Stock testing?

I just noticed; so forgive me if it's been previously mentioned - next summer the Colorado race will END the swing ? :confused: Why? Is this a good or bad thing?
Will this have any implications on the traditional pre-Denver Pro Stock testing?

I think the idea was for the east coast guys to travel out the furthest first and then kind of come back towards the east.

You're probably right. I do wonder if this changes the Pro Stock testing at all though. Seems like it would be logistically easier to test at Bandimere like they have been, get your car set up for that track, push it back in the trailer, then pull it out a few days later on opening day, ready to run. Now, unless they do it the week before the Swing starts....they'll have to high-tail it out of that 2nd track on Sunday night or Monday to get back over the mountains to Bandimere and still have time to test - if NHRA will allow them in.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back