Welcome Home Champ!!! (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

none

Nitro Member
John is back home in Yorba Linda. He still has work to do before he is ready to drive again, but he is home. And Dorothy was right, There's no place like it!

Alan

That's great to hear. From personal experiences with family and friends, it's incredible how much better you recover once your back in your own house and in your own bed. Johnny's gonna be OK, THANK GOD!!!

Dave

Glad to hear that He is back home! Can't wait to see him out at the track asap! That's a hand shake that I'll look forward too! Thank you for the update Alan!

John is back home in Yorba Linda. He still has work to do before he is ready to drive again, but he is home. And Dorothy was right, There's no place like it!

Alan

Glad he's home. Drag racing just isn't the same without JFR. I wish you a speedy recovery John.

welcome home champ!!!!!!!! we all miss you! cant wait till big john is kickin butt at pomona 08!

Great to hear he`s home! I always look forward to going to these final two races, but it`s just not going to be the same without the Champ suited up. Hope he can at least make it as a spectator and root Robert onto the title.

Alan
Alan! You said she was a lying wh...., bi....., em, girl! She was actually telling the truth? ;)

Glad he's home and we all wish him the best!

Welcome Home, indeed!

Let's get John signed-up on the Mater. It would help his circulation (if not his blood pressure).

I loved it in his news conference where he said "If I am ever hurt again, I am going to tell them TAKE ME TO BAYLOR!!!!" I am so glad he is on his way to a full recovery!

It looks like the folks at Baylor took real good care of him. Thank you to the staff there!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back