Way to go Brandon and the Bud crew! (1 Viewer)

big congrats to the whole bud team!!!!!!!!! so great that they knocked out team $humacher big money. so refreshing that a 1 car team won. aweosme job brandon and the team!!!!

Nice job indeed. Congratulations also to the "lady racer" that nobody ever talks about - Kim Richards! :)

I thought Brandon was doomed when I saw Schumacher's performance. Congratulations to Tim, Kim, Brandon, Kenny, and crew on a awesome weekend! The Western Swing sucked, but they made up for it today. Hopefully they can carry this through the end of the year!

Yeah, way to bounce back after the Swing. I'll say this - why anyone else shows up after this team loses first round three races in a row is beyond me - they win the next time out afterwards...

Good to see them get another win, but MAN are they inconsistant! Beginning of the year 3 straight first-round losses, than 2 Straight wins. Western swing 3 straight first round losses than a win!:rolleyes:

Good to see them get another win, but MAN are they inconsistant! Beginning of the year 3 straight first-round losses, than 2 Straight wins. Western swing 3 straight first round losses than a win!:rolleyes:

It is great to see them win. I really cannot understand how they can be this inconsistent with the talent they have. I am sure they are equally perplexed though.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back