W.J. & Larry Morgan - Atlanta Pits 1990 (1 Viewer)

NONE

Nitro Member
Sorry about the quality of the photos but was using cheap camera.

MEMORIES.

WJ.jpg

MORGAN.jpg

Wayne, I think that is a 1991 photo. And, that is KJ on the tire and if you look close, you can see GA inside the car.

Pat

Wayne, I think that is a 1991 photo. And, that is KJ on the tire and if you look close, you can see GA inside the car.

Pat

Here's a photo from 1989 at the Southern Nationals. I'd have to do some research to make sure on the date of the other photo.

MEMORIES.

WJ-COMMERCE1989.jpg

Gotta love them Oldsmobiles. With me being a huge Olds fan,those were some great times for me. WJ told me that body style Cutlass's were some of the most aerodynamic cars even to this day. Do they still make Oldsmobiles?:rolleyes:

Gotta love them Oldsmobiles. With me being a huge Olds fan,those were some great times for me. WJ told me that body style Cutlass's were some of the most aerodynamic cars even to this day. Do they still make Oldsmobiles?:rolleyes:

That's probably one of my favorite bodies also. When the GM racers made the change to Firebirds and Camaros, they took a significant hit in aero, and I'm not sure the bodies were ever developed to the point they were better than the Cutlass.

An interesting point that GM wasn't too wild about people talking about was that the four door Olds was even better than the coupe due to its long, flat roof.

Pat would know, but it looks like both of these cars were before Don Ness started getting really amazing with his aero tweaks.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back