Video of Courtney Force test run at Maple Grove (1 Viewer)

She made 2 passes on Monday. The video is of the first one.

This is a pic of the 2nd one. She clicked it off just after this pic.

I'm excited to see how she will do... I imagine the training program gets refined each one that goes through. Its like a Force finishing school, lol.

Should be interesting to see how JF Juggles as to whether or not Ashley comes back, who's car will she drive? Or will Ashley and Courtney share a 4th FC?

Should be interesting to see how JF Juggles as to whether or not Ashley comes back, who's car will she drive? Or will Ashley and Courtney share a 4th FC?

This is entirely speculation on my part (although based in years of HR experience and watching people after their first child), but I would bet that Ashley is done, and that she's looking to Courtney to carry the Force name into the future.

This is entirely speculation on my part (although based in years of HR experience and watching people after their first child), but I would bet that Ashley is done, and that she's looking to Courtney to carry the Force name into the future.

I did hear he was planning on putting Brittany in a TF Dragster if they can find the $$$!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back