Unique Performance Under Investigation (1 Viewer)

C. Shelby dumped these clowns about a year ago, it looks like they are just thieves. That was his problem with them.

More like they got in over their heads. And while Shelby is one of my personal heros, he's had some shakey, border line illegal dealings himself.

How do you "restore" hundreds of Shelby's that no longer exist? They were fakes/clones from the start. They should have been sold with their original VIN ID tags as mere clones. How stupid is that? Didn't they know that title washing is illegal? To be honest I think the buyers were just as stupid.

Not sure if anyone thought they where buying restored Shelby’s, all the shows I've seem they always said they where re-titling them as "new" Shelbys with Carroll's blessing.

Now the real question is when and where will the confiscated vehicles be auctioned???

Not sure if anyone thought they where buying restored Shelby’s, all the shows I've seem they always said they where re-titling them as "new" Shelbys with Carroll's blessing.

Now the real question is when and where will the confiscated vehicles be auctioned???

The problem was they were taking money and not delivering product. That is stealing, and is why CS booted them. The cars without VINs may go to the crusher, but I would think that right now they are evidence so they will be safe for a while. Maybe the people they fleeced will get the pieces left over.

They aired a show on TLC about them. They were not selling them as restored Shelby's. They showed a field of old Mustangs, most were old 6 cylinder and 302 base models, just good sheet metal.

I recall several years ago a warehouse was discovered that had numerious Shelby Cobras in it that were never finished. The cars just needed to be built but assembling them as late model or vintage vehicles was a problem (smog controls and ??)
Don't recall all the details but something similar??

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back