Truck, Trailer & Race Car stolen-Newport Beach (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
truck and trailer and Junior Fueler race car

Mike and Carol Aigire..

97 ford crew cab dually- white

License no. 7J76726

License IDL7709 Old enclosed white trailer with Ford Ranger wheels.

from McRays shop in Newport Beach Ca...505-412-1700

Please keep your eyes open and help find this rig..

Last edited:
Jr. Fuel would be a front engine dragster with an injected small block ???

I stole this from another board...

SOMETIME BETWEEN 12:00 AM & 4:30 MIKE & CAROL ALGIRE'S TRUCK, TRAILER & CAR (DRIVEN BY DON ENRIQUEZ) WERE STOLEN FROM BOB MCKRAY'S SHOP IN NEWPORT BEACH, CA. TRUCK IS '97 FORD CREW CAB DUALLY CA LICENSE #7J76726 ALL WHITE NO DISTICTIVE MARKINGS. HAD A CARLS JR ATENNA STAR ON IT. THE TRAILER IS AN OLD WHITE TRAILER WITH A SLOPED FRONT END AND OLD JACK IN FRONT. IT HAS FORD RANGER WHEELS ON IT, ALSO NO DISTINTIVE MARKINGS CA LICENSE #1DL7709. IT MAY HAVE A BOB MCKRAY PERFORMANCE LICENSE PLATE HOLDER ON IT. THESE ARE SUPER NICE PEOPLE AND REALLY HELPED US OUT LAST SUMMER. LET'S POOL ALL OUR RESOURCES TOGETHER, KEEP OUR EYES OPEN AND USE ANY RESOURCES WE HAVE. THEIR CELL PHONE # IS 505-412-1700.

Last edited:
This afternoon I heard that the trailer and contents were found. All the thieves wanted was the truck.

If that is true it is good news. Can someone confirm?

Randy, I saw this on another site.

"The Good News is the trailor & complete race car has been found and returned, and is now in Bakersfield for CHRR. THe Bad News is the truck is still missing along with all of Bob's tools, and my 9" center section. The team is there with the help of a borrowed truck, and can share tools with the Hammer/Hansen, & Farr/Neuman/Nostka teams.
That is one of the really cool things about this racing is we stick together and help each other out.
See Ya all there!
Jon "

Sounds good. Let's hope they caught the guys and get the rest back too.:cool:

Randy, I saw this on another site.

"The Good News is the trailor & complete race car has been found and returned, and is now in Bakersfield for CHRR. THe Bad News is the truck is still missing along with all of Bob's tools, and my 9" center section. The team is there with the help of a borrowed truck, and can share tools with the Hammer/Hansen, & Farr/Neuman/Nostka teams.
That is one of the really cool things about this racing is we stick together and help each other out.
See Ya all there!
Jon "

Sounds good. Let's hope they caught the guys and get the rest back too.:cool:

The better news is that Don is qualified 4th after the first round of qualifying in Jr Fuel B at the CHRR-see
CHRR XVI - Junior Fuel B Qualifying Notes, Session #1

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back