Truck Pull and Car Show Photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here are some photos I took this past Saturday from Bucks Motorsports Park during the Truck and Tractor Pull NTPA Summer Nationals.

Tractor Pulls Photos

Then on Sunday I ventured with my friend Jerry to New Holland Pa to meet up with our friend Steve Loewen and check out the Antique Car Show. There were over 290 cars on display so theres plenty of pictures :D also they had some cool gas engines and a real old Maytag washing machine that will defintely make you appreciate how far and easy technolgy has made our lives to live today.

Antique Car Show Photos

I hope you all enjoy the pictures and we will see what happens this weekend I might try catching a LODRS event this weekend question is do I go south (D-1) or west (D-3) :confused: hmmm

David Smith

www.davesdragpics.smugmug.com

David,
Wow! 545 great pics. Now I'm puzzled. You know I take a lot of photos myself. I find that the more I take, the less I enjoy the event. Then I have to put the cam away and just take it all in, as they say. Ever have that feeling? Took my 2 old Minolta's to an Elvis concert here in 1977, 4 months before his death. I watched the whole show through the viewfinders. Had some great pics (they have all disappeard), but I don't remember just sitting back and enjoying the show.
Bob

David,
Wow! 545 great pics. Now I'm puzzled. You know I take a lot of photos myself. I find that the more I take, the less I enjoy the event. Then I have to put the cam away and just take it all in, as they say. Ever have that feeling? Took my 2 old Minolta's to an Elvis concert here in 1977, 4 months before his death. I watched the whole show through the viewfinders. Had some great pics (they have all disappeard), but I don't remember just sitting back and enjoying the show.
Bob

Hi Bob taking lots of pictures does not bother me much at all just when I get home and see I had taken over 3000 pictures at a national event and have to sort through them all and seperate them into differnt catogories lol . At the car show what I did was I walked through real quick and snapped off the pictures and then me and my friend walked around again and took in the car show. At the drag races I do my best to make use of every minute taking photos and also spending time with the many friends I have made in the drag racing community. I can not afford to own my own race team so I do what I think is the next best thing cheer everyone on and do my best to help promote the sport of drag racing.

Great stuff David. I'm really glad you enjoy taking pictures, because we sure enjoy them here. Thanks for sharing. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back