Traxxas Nitro Shootout voting began (1 Viewer)

rckymtn3

Nitro Member
Yeah, it sort of sucks you have to be registered on Facebook to vote, but there you go. It's worth your time to register if you haven't....help your driver out!

Remember, all on the list still have a chance. 100 balls in the lottery, a driver gets 1 ball for every 1% of votes

Traxxas Vote

kevin-knauer-albums-my-pics-picture3269-traxxas-1.jpg
kevin-knauer-albums-my-pics-picture3270-traxxas-2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it sort of sucks you have to be registered on Facebook to vote, but there you go. It's worth your time to register if you haven't....help your driver out!

Remember, all on the list still have a chance. 100 balls in the lottery, a driver gets 1 ball for every 1% of votes

Traxxas Vote

kevin-knauer-albums-my-pics-picture3269-traxxas-1.jpg
kevin-knauer-albums-my-pics-picture3270-traxxas-2.jpg

Hopefully I'm not speaking out of turn but for me ,Jim Young, and Ray Ghio no. Bob Orme on the other hand he can skip the next 2. Why don't you ask him nicely?

Last edited:
I liked it better when the drivers earned their way in the shootout over a year of performance. Now it's just a popularity contest. Kinda takes away the integrity of the shoot out. And now to vote you must be on facebook???
sounds like just a way to drum up facebook count.

From the looks of it Brittany will be the winner in TF. But IMO the only reason is because of her last name. Personally Clay deserves it more....

FC? Wilkerson....

It doesn't mean that Brit gets in only that she will have more chances in the lotto.

Any of the other Top Fuel choices deserve it more than Brittany.

but, proving once again that the last name 'force' packs a punch, brittany prevails as a rookie
with the worst performing dragster of the available candidates and gets most votes

AND WILK WINS the VOTE!!....and the crowd goes wild :cool:
no offense robert and others, but wilk is just the man, and can run with the best of them....definitely would like nothing better than to see tim double up

Last edited:
but, proving once again that the last name 'force' packs a punch, brittany prevails as a rookie
with the worst performing dragster of the available candidates and enters sister's sponsor's big race

AND WILK WINS & ENTERS SHOOTOUT!!....and the crowd goes wild :cool:
no offense robert and others, but wilk is just the man, and can run with the best of them....definitely would like nothing better than to see tim double up

Hope it's not a jinx ;)

Tomorrow (Wednesday 28th) is when the lottery is drawn. Wilk has 40 of the 100 balls in the machine....Brittany has 49/100

Hope it's not a jinx ;)

Tomorrow (Wednesday 28th) is when the lottery is drawn. Wilk has 40 of the 100 balls in the machine....Brittany has 49/100

woops, ch*t, didn't realize there wuz a lottery....not payin' attention :eek:
changed my post :rolleyes:

Any of the other Top Fuel choices deserve it more than Brittany.

Based on performance you are 100% correct. I voted for her for sponsor support though. Traxxas is huge in the R/C car business. Younger kids buy this stuff like crazy (old farts like me too). Those kids could become future fans and/or competitors. Go read some of the R/C car forums. They are fiercely loyal to the real life drivers of the car/truck they have.

A Traxxas Top Fuel R/C car as a follow up to Courtney's Funny Car is most likely already in the works and I fully expect them to step up as her primary sponsor when Castrol departs JFR. I'm sure having her voted in would be hugely important in their decision to stay and expand their support in NHRA. Who knows, could we see a Traxxas R/C Pro Stock car with sponsorship for Erica next? Seems a natural to me.

Joe

Pretty cool Tim Wilkerson got the most votes for funny car. I hope Hight Or Wilkerson get the spot.

I liked it better when the drivers earned their way in the shootout over a year of performance. Now it's just a popularity contest. Kinda takes away the integrity of the shoot out. And now to vote you must be on facebook???
sounds like just a way to drum up facebook count.

They do earn their way into the shoot out.just one racer per class gets a fan vote.

As much as I love team Force, Brit's "team" doesn't deserve it. A lot of work to be done with that "top fuel" team. Hopefully next year, they'll get it together. As far as rookie of the year, it should go to Adam. Just my 2 cents worth.

Headline on NHRA dot Com

Timmy and Britney in the shoot out.

I'm glad for Wilk - feel badly for Clay (not that I have anything against JFR) He performed well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back