Top Eliminator Club @ Pomona - Worth It? (1 Viewer)

DAN

Nitro Member
Heading over from Australia to Pomona for the AAA Finals. Wondering if anybody here has done the Top Eliminator Club at Pomona before, and is it worth the price tag as a once-off? I prefer to sit around half track normally. Look forward to everyone's feedback.

Heading over from Australia to Pomona for the AAA Finals. Wondering if anybody here has done the Top Eliminator Club at Pomona before, and is it worth the price tag as a once-off? I prefer to sit around half track normally. Look forward to everyone's feedback.

I always do TEC when I cross the Atlantic to an NHRA race -- six times at Pomona since 1998. I know people quibble about the cost but it's actually terrific value compared to other motorsports. Similar package at an F1 race costs into the thousands of pounds/dollars just for one day. I do prefer the startline location too, which helps. If you fancy a change of view, you can always wander round to the mid-track GA section on the Fairplex Drive side. And if you take into account what you might otherwise spend on food & drink, it puts the ticket price into better perspective still. Plus people remain seated -- I'm 5-7 and the people who stand up in front of me when the fuel cars come out in the non-TEC sections are always at least 6-4.

this is the only way to spectate at a NHRA event

stilts and beer.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Some people have different opinions but, I prefer Fridays because, the after Qualifying the drivers and teams are more laid back and want to just relax and shoot the $hit with the fans that hang out. Most will leave as soon as the final Q-session ends to beat traffic but the die hards will stay and cruise the pits for that added bonus to see and chat with the teams. Sunday..forget about it. I saw Alan on Friday at E-town and said "hey Mr. Reinhart"..His response was.. I'd appreciate if you didn't call me by that name...It's Alan... Pretty Cool!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back