Tony Stewart Vid (1 Viewer)

At he very end of the interview, he said he may need Dale Jr's advice in about 6-12 months? Maybe planning on a little one?

At he very end of the interview, he said he may need Dale Jr's advice in about 6-12 months? Maybe planning on a little one?

Maybe that's why Tony has brought Cody Krohn on board, to fill in for Leah while she's out of commission for a year or two.

Maybe that's why Tony has brought Cody Krohn on board, to fill in for Leah while she's out of commission for a year or two.
Boy that sounds like a hit….
“Cody Krohhhhhhhnnnn, gives us those nice low ETs,
Brings us those real neat Wallys
Makes all the races a money day, oh yeah
I got a top fuel dragster, I love to burn the nitro
So momma don’t holeshot my Cody Krohn today…”

apologies to Paul Simon….

I’ve got to admit, I was not a Tony Stewart fan before he started drag racing. But, the guy is as natural a driver as there ever has been.
He says he still has a lot to learn, and that ought to put the TAD class on notice.
Once he gets more comfortable in the car, he is going to be a really tough out.

i enjoy these videos....you can tell he's really enjoying this time in his life, or he wouldn't put up with camera guy following
him around trying to video document everything......pretty sure he's lost a bunch of weight too.

The M&M deal is cool. If I went to the finals I’d need 6 or 7 bags. I’m a chocoholic

Bob, can you smell the CHOCOLATE from yer house? :p
B54C8A6F-8070-4FB3-B0AC-1CEE51B8E344.jpeg

Nope but when you go to Hershey, PA the whole town smells of it. The birds and squirrels have to be used to it it’s so pervasive.

Now, does it smell of Nitro in the town of Ocala, FL ?

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back