Tommy Gray heads to Baton Rouge (1 Viewer)

The Undertaker Racing Team is ready to hit the track, and pick up where they left off at the end of last season. Tommy Gray driver of the 68 Camaro has brought in some help to make this his most successful year of drag racing yet. Richard Dixon has partnered up with Tommy to make sure he can compete at several different series this year.

Undertaker Racing will kick off the 2009 season by running the IHRA in Baton Rouge Louisiana. “I’m very excited to come back to the IHRA, and competing in the inaugural IHRA Mardi Gras Nationals at State Capitol Raceway March 6-8. There are a lot of good teams running and it should prove to be competitive.”

Tommy added Jan Cen power at the end of 2008 and over the winter Mike spent many hours in R&D, “to have Mike supply us with the horsepower we know it takes to win is very exciting for me and my team We are excited to try some new stuff and see what happens.” SAID Tommy Gray

Last but not least Undertaker racing wishes to also thank our partners, Tom Gray Sr. Mohegan Sun/Paul Athey, Callies Cranks, Richard Dixon, and Mike Janis.

Louisiana’s unique flavor and history will be the backdrop for the first of 10 races on the 2009 Nitro Jam tour. Along with the three professional classes of racing on hand for the event, the IHRA Mardi Gras Nationals will also host sportsman racing and the thrilling Saturday “Night of Fire” – all of which will be presented with a unique Mardi Gras feel.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back