Thurs, 2-6 Pomona coverage (1 Viewer)

pokey

Nitro Member
The NHRA.TV web page has always said there is coverage on Thursday (today). But the screen says 'THE VIDEO IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME". Is anyone getting the feed, or could they not find a cameraman?

Just tried to ck it out. I’m getting the all to familiar “we are experiencing technical difficulties” screen. Groundhog Day 2020. I’ll try again later.

Same here in the Northwest. Video is BAD-NO SOUND-EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES!
New year same sh%t!
NHRA is laughing all the way to the bank!
Now i'am just pissed off!
Sent a e-mail at 9am PST at 10:30 still no response
mine says tech,s currently away at this time?

I have video but it is unwatchable. There is also no sound to go with it.

Attachments

• 062CBC03-7230-4CC7-A53C-1C971B34A48B.jpeg
    062CBC03-7230-4CC7-A53C-1C971B34A48B.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 22
I'm watching (trying to) in England presently, and having the same issues as the Member comments above. Not the best start for 2020 - hope they get their act together for rest of the event, and hopefully the whole season.

Unfortunately, the Sportsman races on Thursday are almost never televised. It is usually audio only. Been that way for years. It sucks. Early Friday Sportsman qualifying is usually a one or two camera affair. It's all about the Professional Categories.

Why didn't they do test runs during the off season to iron out the issues like the PRO teams do? For example, have their production team travel to a track that they have the most issues with. Set up and stream to a group of people so that can see the end product with a live chat so the specified viewers can respond to issues. I was on the fence to get NHRA.TV thinking with all of the advertising that they did this past season But, I'm gonna wait and save my money until they get it right.

The NHRA.TV web page has always said there is coverage on Thursday (today). But the screen says 'THE VIDEO IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME". Is anyone getting the feed, or could they not find a cameraman?
tv picture.jpg

12:35pm pst----still unwatchable. jeryky awful video. Hearing every fifth word on the PA. Below average.

was really looking forward to Top Alcohol, but this 'broadcast' is pathetic - need some Huawei chipsets in there somewhere. Are there any NHRA.tv operatives on site? Just stick the 'Experiencing Technical Difficulties' banner back up, at least that's viewable.

Wow. I still haven't renewed. Was going to do it today. I'm afraid I just can't tolerate the same issues they've been having since day 1. They are charging us for high dollar wine and serving us Boone's Farm.

Called NHRA all you get is abusive LOUD stupid music-I don't think they have anyone that knows or cares what is going on----WHO is Nancy -been waiting for a call back-this is starting to cut into my nap time-Mike

It worked perfectly for me on Friday, I watched from the middle of PS round 1 through TAD qualifying.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back