The "Professor" 1999 (1 Viewer)

NONE

Nitro Member
Southern Nationals, 1999. He's running against Jim Yates in the second photo. W.J. won the race. This was a good looking car.

Wayne.

WJ1999.jpg

WJ21999.jpg

It was indeed a great looking car. My all time favorite WJ car is the 30th Anniversary Trans Am (I am too lazy to google a pic ... sorry). Around the same time as this pic was taken there was a GREAT Goodwrench promotional poster, Dale Earnhardt's black Goodwrench Chevy and WJ's white Goodwrench Pontiac ... the cars were at 45 degree angles to each other with WJ standing behind his car and Dale standing in front of his. It was hanging in the Chevy dealership still in '04 when I would take my Vette in for service.

Is this the car that WJ had to modify the quarter panels in order to pass tech??

It was indeed a great looking car. My all time favorite WJ car is the 30th Anniversary Trans Am (I am too lazy to google a pic ... sorry). Around the same time as this pic was taken there was a GREAT Goodwrench promotional poster, Dale Earnhardt's black Goodwrench Chevy and WJ's white Goodwrench Pontiac ... the cars were at 45 degree angles to each other with WJ standing behind his car and Dale standing in front of his. It was hanging in the Chevy dealership still in '04 when I would take my Vette in for service.

Wish I had that poster!

Wayne.

Oh, that "professor". I thought this thread was about the real "The Professor".... Kelly Chadwick. My bad. ;)

Hi Jackee! I forgot you were here. LOL There was a photo posted one time on one of the Yahoo groups, can't remember if you posted it, of Frank Iaconio's Monza going through the traps with the slicks looking about three feet tall. If you've got it, could you send it to me at. [email protected]

Thanks, Wayne.

Hi Jackee! I forgot you were here. LOL There was a photo posted one time on one of the Yahoo groups, can't remember if you posted it, of Frank Iaconio's Monza going through the traps with the slicks looking about three feet tall. If you've got it, could you send it to me at. [email protected]

Thanks, Wayne.

Hi Wayne. I understand.... I am totally forgetable. :p

I have a zillion cds that have been burned of my personal stuff, when I was at work. I'm not currently home however. I had a total hip replacement of my right hip and I'm staying with my cousin and his family for a little bit to make sure everything's lined up and where it should be. I'll try to take a look when I get back.

The Monza was the first Iaconio & Allen car, and my personal favorite.
JA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back