The official....whatever...??? (1 Viewer)

Jim

Nitro Member
>>>>NHRA has announced a multi-year partnership with Factory Motor Parts, naming its FVP battery line the “Preferred Battery of NHRA.”<<<<

I want to support our sport but, I've never heard of these guys.

PS: It's been a while since I've shopped for a battery, so, I could be waaaay off base.

Wow, founded in 1945 - older than me! heh heh I never heard of this company either, but they are in a lot of places. This could be a good deal for drag racing. Wonder if they are interested in sponsoring a T/F car?

pretty interesting company, and they're MN based, so they've got to be good ;) they have an impressive array of retailers selling their products.

Wow, founded in 1945 - older than me! heh heh I never heard of this company either, but they are in a lot of places. This could be a good deal for drag racing. Wonder if they are interested in sponsoring a T/F car?

with a revenue of 9 million I highly doubt that,

sponsors like these are interesting. IMO it's a 'get your name out there' sponsorship.......i see this mvp deal the same as the allegiant air deal. it'll be around for a couple few years, then will go away.
the price point for these 'official' or now 'preferred' sponsorships must be competitive, cause nhra sure has a few of them.......sealmaster, for example was the 'nhra official pavement products' for a while.
not anymore. they are still listed as a sponsor on kalitta's website.

Just FYI: I've never heard of Owler either.
Frankly, given there evalualtion of MY COMPANY ($22 million in sales and 59 employees), I wouldn't rely on them too heavily.......$22 million .....I wish!
Though they did display some of my website from several years ago.

I usually find Bloomberg (Business Week) more reliable (Though I was unable to find FVP??)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back