The end of Team Powerade? (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

maybe since they are being run out of town on a rail by NASCAR they'll bring some more money to NHRA?

No.........we'll have the same bozo's as before only now wearing green lizard costumes.......................:p
What they do, and the way they do it, drives me nuts...but after riding in the powerade car at Indy with PJ.....I will say the guys themselves are pretty cool.

Hopefully HD will bring in some better ideas...either that or a few more t-shirts.

What they do, and the way they do it, drives me nuts...but after riding in the powerade car at Indy with PJ.....I will say the guys themselves are pretty cool.

Hopefully HD will bring in some better ideas...either that or a few more t-shirts.

hopefully they don't start winging caveman clubs into the stands:eek:

REX

Does this mean Karen Stoffer is sent back to the main office and Gary is left to play with his stocker?

Mark

Why don't they have the cave men flinging stuff into the crowd with a big lever or have spectators roll a wheel with a stick?

After all, the cave men invented that stuff.

So easy a Powerade guy could do it!

so hopefully that powerade pickup truck with spectators that block our views form the stands will finally be gone :D

so hopefully that powerade pickup truck with spectators that block our views form the stands will finally be gone :D
ya they let some real goofballs ride in that truck...

195813739-M.jpg

How do you get in those trucks anyway???

Them guys are very nice i'm sure, but they are so friggin' annoying and can't aim for sh*t when shooting the t-shirts into the stands!

The Geico lizard has a much more soothing voice than the Powerade guy. :D

Come on............even I have to learn new songs every now & then!!!

Last edited:
Them guys are very nice i'm sure, but they are so friggin' annoying and can't aim for sh*t when shooting the t-shirts into the stands!

The Geico lizard has a much more soothing voice than the Powerade guy. :D

Come on............even I have to learn new songs every now & then!!!

Hey, Suzie Q, you just like his voice since he sounds like David Grubnic, right?

Great for Karen and Gary.
However, rumor has it that Geico donates Laser guns to the CHP to help generate more speeding tickets so they can raise rates on people. That in an enormous conflict of interest.

I am personal friends with Karen and Gary, but I would never use Geico.

Jay

Great for Karen and Gary.
However, rumor has it that Geico donates Laser guns to the CHP to help generate more speeding tickets so they can raise rates on people. That in an enormous conflict of interest.

I am personal friends with Karen and Gary, but I would never use Geico.

Jay

I am not so sure I would jump to any assumptions on who purchases radar guns for the CHP. I certainly would not perpetuate a rumor as you claim it to be to make that ascertion.

Having said all of that, Do you feel the selection of Hulk Hogan as the Grand Marshal for the AC/Delco sponsored race in Vegas as a conflict of interest?

Yeah I know, I'm kicking the dead horse again..... Where's that avatar?

And no Tony S. I don't need to take a valium either!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back