the banquet on t.v? (1 Viewer)

ESPN2 usually does an hour show. But I guess they have chosen not to do that this year. NASCAR has done theirs live from the Waldorf.

The few awards banquet shows I've seen are essentially snore fests, all the good stuff is cut and it's percieved as straight laced with no personality. The only reason I might tune in would be to see how hot Ashley Force looks, or any of the other female racers. FWIW, nascar is in Vegas this year.........and I'm sure that show will suck as well.

Last year's segment they did on Scott Kalitta was beautiful. But let's
face it.....Troxel threw down the gauntlet a couple years back and set the standard for which all others are judged by! For me, without her there - and until a Kalitta driver is up there giving the champion's Speech again .... there's not much reason to watch

hopefully they show all of it. We hear every year about the funny videos and other stuff but to fit it into 1 hour its usually a pretty bland show. Hopefully online they will show it all

HECK NO, Thems fightin words where I'm from. I'm now off to search for Ashley Force, Angie McBride, Hillary Will, Melanie Troxel, Angelle Sampey, and Peggy Llewellyn pix on Google:D

Just poking fun at Lynn's wording... Troxy.... YES!!!!!! need more pictures of Melanie.... Just got through watching the Awards, Ashley in Red Dress... YES...

Angie, Angelle, and Peggy in leathers, Angelle in a tiny red bikini... for sure a triple YES....

d'kid

Just poking fun at Lynn's wording... Troxy.... YES!!!!!! need more pictures of Melanie.... Just got through watching the Awards, Ashley in Red Dress... YES...

Angie, Angelle, and Peggy in leathers, Angelle in a tiny red bikini... for sure a triple YES....

d'kid

Karl, you love causin' me grief, don't you..........................:p:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back