That Doug Kalitta.... (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

mike

Nitro Member
I think the Mac Tools team are back, looking at their times in qualifying, and the first two rounds, the mid 50s are there and the consistency!! I got a good feeling they'll be in the winners circle at the days end!

Man if,,,, and right now that's a BIG "IF" ... the trophy goes back to Michigan tonight... Ol' DK might just have to buy lunch for everyone tomorrow at the hangar!!

Dougie is peaking at the right time, now they need to work on qualifying for the fortunate four.

Well, my hat's off to Grandpa, JonO, Dougie, Shawn & the whole Kalitta Kitenkaboodle. Way to go boys!!!!

awesome job by team kalitta this weekend. the top fuel class should be taking notice, dougie is back!! 08 will be a kick butt year for team kalitta!

awesome job by team kalitta this weekend. the top fuel class should be taking notice, dougie is back!! 08 will be a kick butt year for team kalitta!

And with that 90% pop, look out! Since I didn't get to see the coverage, did anyone see if Doug got some TV time?

The Boys are back! I just wish they could have taken down hot rod. But he was red Hot all weekend.

I am very proud of them boys!!! I am glad that Jon's bruised tummy had some time to heal! I will still give them both a punch in the gut for going to the final round!!! :D

As for the T.V. time.............oh please!!! They deserved a lot more than that!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back