Thanks Melanie ! We Got In And Out ! (1 Viewer)

BeavisButthead.gif

NOW GET TO COLORADO FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!

If Sonics can do it up here in the hinterland, certainly In-N-Out can!!!!!!

(Hopeful wish, and perhaps a challenge.)

that was always the best part of the food at VEGAS was IN and Out Burger

we grabbed some on the way back to the hotel and my wife ate hers before we got out of the car back at the hotel

CHICAGO would be great

They will be opening their first store in Texas soon, according to a lot of reports...... thankfully it will be only a 15 minute drive from my house!

#1 Both onions, extra pickles........fries.......ANIMAL.....w/ice tea please(no lemon).:D:D:D
Charlet, You might have great scenery, BUT WE HAVE IN-N-OUT:p

Melanie running an IN and Out car at half a dozen races this year made that happen?
I need to thank Capps for the new NAPA down the street.
Glad to see new sponsors but I`m guessing they would have been built even without the NHRA public exposure juggernaut. :rolleyes:

Charlet, You might have great scenery, BUT WE HAVE IN-N-OUT:p

Bite me Stith....;) NOW THAT'S QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE!!!

Good news is i'll be down in DFW for business more often than not, or in Salt Lake (our Corp HQ) and in So Cal for other things All of which has In-N-Out...but DAMMIT....BRING IT TO COLORADO!!! SO MANY SO CAL TRANSPLANTS just in the Denver Metro area...

Went there for lunch today. Double double, fries and a strawberry shake. My usual on Tuesdays.

Spoiled in California. NANA NANA NA-NA:):):)

Note to self: Only bring enough cash for myself, watch out for free loaders.

Last edited:
When I think of SoCal drag racing, In N' Out is part of the image.
Mark Oswald, the funny cars, the A/fuel dragster, the two palm trees, the burger.....

Now that they are sponsoring Melanie again, I have been spending $$$ at the local restaurant; weekly.

If you have a minute, drop them a line and thank them for sponsoring Mel and drag racing. :)

Click here por favor ---> IN-N-OUT Burger

:cool:

*Note to self: Casually be in the immediate vicinity of Gino on Tuesdays, around lunch time, and "accidentally" forget wallet. :p

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back