T Ped embarassed about last year! (1 Viewer)

Thanks John, good stuff!! I wish Tony and the team the best.

thanks john, good stuff
always a pedregon supporter; hopefully the brother's budgets
are equaling and we'll see both in late rounds again.

I've never really been a big Pedregon fan - Tony, Cruz or Frank - but they're obviously talented drivers and it's great to have them out there... Since Baze retired, the Pedregon's have done a pretty good job of firing up the Funny Car contingent, including the fans, with controversy.

Go Wilk!!!

Too bad. I was hoping that Komatsu might step up to the plate this year as a full time sponsor. Some of their bigwigs were talking it up in Tony's pit at the second (?) Charlotte race last year. I guess the bigger-wigs didn't go for the deal.

B.D.

Too bad. I was hoping that Komatsu might step up to the plate this year as a full time sponsor. Some of their bigwigs were talking it up in Tony's pit at the second (?) Charlotte race last year. I guess the bigger-wigs didn't go for the deal.

B.D.

Komatsu has hit some lean times and couldn't support sponsorship at this time.

Now that, I do find interesting!

You can hardly drive anywhere in this country without running into some sort of road construction or repair work.

After having talked to the Komatsu folks last year in Charlotte, I am much more aware of their product.

Much of the heavy equipment I have passed, both where I live and on my drives to some races, is mostly Komatsu.

Oh well, I guess things aren't always what they appear!

BD

Not real big fans of either Pedregon's, nothing personal, just don't really pull for them. That being said, they are good competitors, and always happy to see racers get good sponsors and keep out there.

Now that, I do find interesting!

You can hardly drive anywhere in this country without running into some sort of road construction or repair work.

After having talked to the Komatsu folks last year in Charlotte, I am much more aware of their product.

Much of the heavy equipment I have passed, both where I live and on my drives to some races, is mostly Komatsu.

Oh well, I guess things aren't always what they appear!

BD

The company I work for rents and sales their product. Just because you may see a piece here or there doesn't mean they are hitting their forecasted numbers. All construction related business is in the ****ter right now.

The company I work for rents and sales their product. Just because you may see a piece here or there doesn't mean they are hitting their forecasted numbers. All construction related business is in the ****ter right now.

13% of all U.S. Homes are vacant, that is the highest in 25 years! So despite what the Obama Nazis are telling us, this economy sucks!

I don't want to go down the political race track, but you are of course all correct about the state of the economy. The "Talking Heads" on TV keep saying things are improving. Not where I live!

I've seen what loosing a sponser can do to a team. I just hope things really do start to improve, so companies like Komatsu can start coming into the sport, instead of getting out of it, like Monster Drinks, Budweiser and others.

Getting back to the original subject, it would be a shame if Tony does not hook up with a solid sponser real soon. Getting one would not only be good for Tony, it may indicate that maybe things are starting to improve after all.

I for one, don't think he has anything to be embarassed about. He has managed to keep his car running despite all his sponsership problems.

BD

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back