Stolen goods found (1 Viewer)

Just saw this on another site. For those who may have had something stolen from them, here is a story on some cars and other stuff found. Didn't know where to post this, figured here would get the most views. Here is a link.
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060810/NEWS/60810035.

WOW, that's gonna be GREAT NEWS for a bunch of people. Glad that one of the racers decided to install a LoJack transmitter so that their vehicle got traced. Seems hard to believe that nobody was around when they found the place, as you would think someone would need to be guarding all that stuff. Hope they catch the bast##ds!!

That's something that has always amazed me. How a person will spend thousands of dollars on race car, and all the support stuff that goes with it, but wont spend a few hundred on a lo-jack or gps system.:confused:

They'll get what they deserve

It's sad that we have this kind of crap going on in my area. Hope these deviants (if they're proven to be guilty) get some serious time.

When they catch them they should give them a three step head start & say "oh look they're trying to escape!" then shoot them. Sorry if that's not PC but I look at it as thinning the herd.

Better yet, tag them with transmitters and post their current location for all to see along with a history of their crimes. I suspect that could be just about as good as jail time. Who knows who might come calling after all the losses we've all suffered to such low-lifes that would rather steal something someone else worked hard to earn than learn to earn themselves.
Oh, wait. The ACLU won't approve that, huh?

Here in Nevada, we have tours of old abandond mines.:cool: You'd be amazed at what you could find down there. ;) Some are being sealed off, for safety reasons. So I guess we'll just never know what/who is down there.:rolleyes: We also have free desert tours available, for certain lowlife types, no waiting.

Hopefully everyone will get there stuff back.I hope they didn't have enough time to sell anything.I HATE theives!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back