Steve Torrance pit jamz (1 Viewer)

Ted

Nitro Member
Went by Steve's pit a couple time and the music was CRANKED!
I don't recall ever hearing music in a pit, certainly not when the team is going rounds.
Doesn't seem to affect how well they service the car.

Went by Steve's pit a couple time and the music was CRANKED!
I don't recall ever hearing music in a pit, certainly not when the team is going rounds.
Doesn't seem to affect how well they service the car.
We have music on most of the day. Although my guess is it's not cranked like there's is...lol. The track PA goes on when we go up to run. The music goes back on when we're back from the last run of the day. Then as of late, there's Wine Night in the lounge. 🐶🐕🍷

Last edited:
We had a real nice set of Bose speakers mounted on the side doors of Bodes trailer. I had control of the stereo until all of the other crew members arrived and then I always got out voted...no country music for Eugene. That's why I always looked forward to Sun afternoon when they all headed back to the airport and I could put in a Willie and Waylon disc.:D

Last edited:
I remember a couple times in the '90s watching Hofmann's team between rounds and they had Fleetwood Mac playing. I asked Helen once, "why Fleetwood Mac?" She just looked at me, didn't say anything. She must've liked Fleetwood Mac....

Last edited:
Fleetwood Mac had some catchy tunes back in the day .... Heavy Metal for 200, what Fleetwood Mac song did Judas Priest cover?

Lol, Helen wasn't spinning any Peter Green era Mac. It was definitely 'Rumours'.

That is my favorite iteration of Fleetwood Mac. The “Bare Trees” and “Future Games” albums are darned pretty good.
"Bare Trees" is my favorite. But man you can't forget about. "Then Play On" - "Kiln House" first album that
Christine Perfect was on ( later to become Christine McVie ) - "Mystery To Me"
I dig them all. Only the hip kids listened to the Mac from 1967 to 1974
I like that word "Hip"

Released March 1972
Released October 1973
Released September 1970 Christine Perfect ( McVie ) did the album cover drawing
Released September 1969
I like that word hip

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back