Stan allen earns 1st adrl pro nitrous win with speedtech nitrous (1 Viewer)

[coverattach=1]This past Saturday night, the ADRL took Houston Raceway Park in Baytown, Texas by storm as Dragpalooza V delivered on the promise of an exciting weekend of heads up doorslammer racing bound to be filled with surprises and upsets. Race fans in attendance and watching the event as it unfolded on the World Wide Web were treated to a night of incredible side-by-side races and unpredictable theatrics as many of the sure-bet drivers fell in the early rounds. The often overlooked, soft-spoken veterans of the Pro Nitrous category showed their prowess under the lights on a noticeably difficult racing surface.

ADRL Pro Nitrous superstar Stan Allen took on Jim Halsey in the final round of competition to earn his first-ever National Guard American Drag Racing League Minute Man trophy with a string of 4.0-second runs; proving that consistent performance can often outweigh performance alone.

“We’re just really excited to finally put this Bankston Boyz Racing ’68 Camaro in the winner’s circle,” said Allen, driver of the beautiful jet-black doorslammer which utilizes a SPEEDTECH Innovative Nitrous multi-stage nitrous system for race-winning performance and reliability. “It felt like we were back at Hattiesburg [Mississippi] there for a second when I got over towards the guard wall, but I couldn’t see him [Jim Halsey, fellow Pro Nitrous finalist] and felt like I better stay in it to get this win.”

Allen continued, “We’ve just got such a great group of guys here and everyone works so hard to give me the best possible race car when I pull into the water box. This is for our team and all the people that have helped make it possible for us.”

With several of SPEEDTECH Innovative Nitrous’ employees in attendance, Allen represented for the brand in fine fashion coming from the No. 13 qualifying spot with a 4.11/188mph combination to the final round by way of a 4.12-second blast in the opening round, followed by a 4.04, 4.03 and a 4.13 to take the win.

All in all it was a great night for the ADRL and its fans, and SPEEDTECH Innovative Nitrous was proud as always to be a part of it!

Photo Courtesy of Roger Richards

Attachments

• Stan_Allen11.jpg
    Stan_Allen11.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 37
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back