Sportsman racer Jim Hale (1 Viewer)

It's always good to see a fellow Arkie doing well. I've seen Hale run many times over the years at a couple of the tracks in the state.
For a .425" lift cam that 383 sounded pretty darned good. Maybe I could talk my wife into letting me buy that wagon. Put some street tires on it and it would make a great grocery getter for our weekly trip to the store. $35k isn't too bad.
But, he might want to put a cover over that Razorback front plate for a while. Our football coach was (rightly) fired yesterday.

It's always good to see a fellow Arkie doing well. I've seen Hale run many times over the years at a couple of the tracks in the state.
For a .425" lift cam that 383 sounded pretty darned good. Maybe I could talk my wife into letting me buy that wagon. Put some street tires on it and it would make a great grocery getter for our weekly trip to the store. $35k isn't too bad.
But, he might want to put a cover over that Razorback front plate for a while. Our football coach was (rightly) fired yesterday.

If you need to sell her on it...the roll bars are great for keeping grocery bags from falling over....

If you need to sell her on it...the roll bars are great for keeping grocery bags from falling over....
Well, I tried. I showed my wife the video and explained how the roll bars help secure items.
She said, “35k?” and rolled her eyes. The conversation came to a screeching halt. Dang.

Ask Alan how long it would take to make back that purchase price racing Stock with a winning combination....maybe ya can swing it then?

sarc...sarc...dam button is stuck....
:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back