Six Days of LIVE VIDEO for Indy (1 Viewer)

AZGARY

Nitro Member
Announced on NHRA.TV this weekend, Indy video coverage will start on Wednesday. For non subscribers you can buy the 6 days for $26.99.

I just went through the craziest thing while watching race,the sight lock up and then erase my name and password from account. Then after 45 min of trying to figure it out I went through a security check at Venue then I'm not a robot then it went back to race. Bad thing is I missed Hemi cars. I just dont understand what NHRA is doing but you can watch DRTV all day and never had 1 issue. CRAZY

once again pic of focus today this is c razy! are you ever going to fix this even at the biggest race of the year!!

What shit this NHRA TV is! There has been a lot of racing but NHRA TV keeps showing first round of Stock OVER AND OVER! I'll be damned if I'll pay for that worthless garbage next year!

What shit this NHRA TV is! There has been a lot of racing but NHRA TV keeps showing first round of Stock OVER AND OVER! I'll be damned if I'll pay for that worthless garbage next year!
Bob, I'll essentially guarantee that is your on issue. I'm not saying it's not their software, but we (e.g. the rest of the viewers) did not see what you are seeing.

It is curious that it is not as clean as drag racer TV .... I wish it was.

This third day they've screw up my account and can't get in I will calling in about 10 min when they open

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back