Silly Season News (1 Viewer)

I read about it earlier. I think it's definitely a win for both of them to get sponsors. If you saw all season, Justin has been lining up sponsors like a mad man and most of them aren't automotive related which is awesome!

Looks like Tommy DeLago may be headed over to work under Mike Green.

i am kind of hoping alex laughlin takes havoline to a full time team.
Well, for that to happen, Havoline would have to commit to sponsoring him full-time. If the money were there, Palmer would have that car out there for him full-time. You can't take money that isn't there to begin with. Sometimes I wonder if any of y'all pay attention.

Well, for that to happen, Havoline would have to commit to sponsoring him full-time. If the money were there, Palmer would have that car out there for him full-time. You can't take money that isn't there to begin with. Sometimes I wonder if any of y'all pay attention.
I’m not so sure Scott would be interested in running with Alex the full season.

To everyone in this thread. I have deleted some posts that do not pertain to the thread topic. I understand that some of you have strong opinions of certain posters. Please take your beef to a Private Conversation if it concerns you that much.

Thanks,
Shannon

Waiting on Capps' announcement at PRI today...
Looking at the PRI schedule on their website, it appears to be on Friday at 1:30 Indy time. you will be able to see it live from NHRA's website streaming from their booth.
1639078514952.png

I’m not so sure Scott would be interested in running with Alex the full season.
My last 5 years before retiring at the end of the 2019 season were full seasons and it was a tough grind. But it was fun convoying across the country with Palmer and Deihl while knocking out a few buffets along the way. :)

Last edited:
JFR:

Working to get Prock back in the seat. Things seem to be looking on the up.

Grubby and crew back with Brittany.

Signing long term deal with AAA.
I was kind of hoping grubby would end up with salinas... wonder if he is runnung full top fuel tour next year? Still no kalitta news on a CC...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back