seems like it's over (1 Viewer)

As a fan of JFR I have to say:

banana.gif
banana.gif
WOOHOO!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif

ok guys, let's now start to hash out the possible scenarios for the 3 teams @ Pomona.
Force is ahead 71 and 73.
Low qualifier gets how many points?
National record gets how many points?
Qualifying for Pomona:
Thursday around 3:30pm
Friday around 3:30pm
Saturday around 12:30pm and 4:00pm

If NR gets set, atmospheric conditions seem to favor 4th qual session, as Thurs and Fri won't have as much rubber on the surface.

Force could clinch by way of setting the record alone. I think.
Ace is too conservative to tune for NR. Prock and Coil will go for it.

Only way for Capps to win is if Force doesn't set NR and doesn't set low qualifier, goes out 1st rd. and they(BRUT team)go on 3 more rounds.
Same for Hight unless he gets low ET points and or NR.
If Force then gets to rd 2, he wins it all. Right?

Last edited:
Ya know what they need next year is a new points system so that the racing is more exciting.....:mad:

Hight or Force could go 4.664 NR (or better) at Pomona. Hight and Capps really took hits w/ 1st round losses. The Fat Lady is not singing yet, but she is clearing her throat.

Capps is toast, in my opinion. Might as well order the #3 decals for next years car.

Robert has a chance, Jimmy is going to go for the record, and will get it if the weather is good like it usually is there.

By the time qualifying is over, Robert will be past Capps in points.

Unfortunately, call the engraver for Force. Down the stretch his team did what was necessary to stay out in front. I was really rooting for Capps or Hight (like seeing new champs).

lol....I'm here.

I refuse to give up until the Brut Revolution team is mathematically out of it! Never say die! :D

That's right, Chris.....it's called loyalty. And I'll be there applauding a great season no matter the outcome. :)

Pomona, John Force will lay down in round one and let the other two fight for it! IF either one can win the whole meet they can take the title, if not he will take his crown and walk away smiling!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back