seattle mater meeting? (1 Viewer)

Looks like I will once again miss out on taking the trip out to PR due to lack of fundage. So I will have to remain a national event virgin, even though the prospect of drinking all of jOker's beer and scoring some Oakley's is mighty tempting.

Have fun out there!

:cool:

how about 10am in front of the nhra midway store? if thats not good im open to anytime! prostocks run at 11:30 and fuel to run right after at noon! opps i mean nitro mall!

how about 10am in front of the nhra midway store? if thats not good im open to anytime! prostocks run at 11:30 and fuel to run right after at noon! opps i mean nitro mall!
What day is that, Saturday? First round Sunday is at 11, so 10:15 might work too.

Last edited:
Saturday? Sunday?

I'm all for a Mater Meeting - either Sat. or Sun. would work for me. It'll be my first NHRA national event and am really pumped about it. Can't wait to see Comp - don't see that in IHRA-land.

I also see from the entry list quite a few Edmonton-area and Alberta racers. Maybe we should have an "Alberta Summit" sometime next weekend...

I'm game for a 10:00 AM meeting both days. Or how 'bout after the 2nd round of comp eliminator on Saturday evening (about 5:30 PM) for the late arrivals and then a 10:00 AM Sunday meeting?

Peace,
Mike Cornelius
a.k.a. NHRAMike

i will only be there saturday:confused: as soon as the last pair roll thru the lights im gone to elma to watch the sprint cars!:D i sould get home about 3 in the morning:p

I don't think there's any way I'll be at the track before 11:30 at this point. I'm still making ticket arrangements at this point...these things always materialize at the last minute for me, it seems.

But, I'll be there both days, one way or another. I'll wear a sign or something:
"Kris, aka quillhill, from the Mater"

I'll be the one at Capps' pit trying to persuade him that he really did spend an hour of his life being interviewed by me two years ago. Heh.

I just hope I remember my camera.

So when's it gonna be?

Okay it's coming down to crunch time and we need to decide when before I go incommunicado. I'd really like to know when/where before I leave (0500 Thursday) - don't have a notebook or anything like that so I'll have no email, internet, etc. once I arrive. What about 1000 Saturday?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back