San Antonio Picks (1 Viewer)

Top Fuel - Zizzo
Funny Car - Gilbertson
Pro Mod - Halsey
Pro Stock - Patrick
AFC - Cannister

Zizzo would be my pick too (obvious)...except we won't be there. LOF (lack of funding). The plan is to be at the midwest races (some IHRA and some NHRA). Sorry!!! You have no idea how bad we want to redeem ourselves from Rockingham last year. Best of luck to all and we'll see you in Milan. We're down but never out.

Sorry to hear the news Mike. Certainly enjoyed meeting all of you in Tulsa last year. The season is young and I'm sure the team will find sponsorship soon!

Hard to believe a second place finish overall has not caught the attention of some corporate opportunities?

Certainly wish all of you the best of luck this year regardless of how many events you attend!

Keep smiling and a positive attitude!

TF... Litton
FC..Wyatt...
PM.. Janis...(D'Aprile the sleeper)
PS.. Patrick
AFC... ?????

MIke.. hate to hear you guys won't be in Rockingham... was looking forward to talking to TJ again....good luck on the sponsor search...

Billy

Zizzo would be my pick too (obvious)...except we won't be there. LOF (lack of funding). The plan is to be at the midwest races (some IHRA and some NHRA). Sorry!!! You have no idea how bad we want to redeem ourselves from Rockingham last year. Best of luck to all and we'll see you in Milan. We're down but never out.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get back out soon.:(

Top Fuel: Foley
Funny Car: Creasey Jr
Pro Mod: Lang
PS: Spiess
AFC: Thomas

Sorry to hear you won't be in San Antonio Mike, really hope you guys make it to Edmonton.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back