Sad news (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Many old time maters will remember Suzie Oberhofer-Maben. Sadly she has passed away. She hadn't posted here in awhile but was an active regular for a long time. She was truly one of a kind and will be missed. Condolences to her family.

Shut up -

I have missed and thought often about Suzie since the passing of her husband . What sad news to hear.

- rest in peace darlin'

You sure were a shining light in more than a few lives you touched. Incredible singer and just an Amazing person.

My condolences Teri, and the entire O' family.

Last edited:
I was in total shock when I saw the news of Suzie's passing. We sure had some interesting times online and in drag race chat rooms. RIP

Oh man I hate to hear this. I remember her from back in the day. Prayers for the Oberhofer family.

RIP Susie you an Mace together again in heaven , I will try to post my fav song by them live from 2010 at a club near me .

Oh no! Suzie!! It was an honor to get to know her the little bit that I did years ago..... mainly through Nitromater, then later in person at a race. I sent her some personal, private photos of Scott Kalitta and his family from my collection, after his accident and she was overjoyed. Rest In Peace and prayers for the family.

I met her at a couple of Mater meetings here in Vegas circa 06/07 ... she said she enjoyed my posts. I told her that hers were better. She will be missed by many. Love and hugs to everyone in this time of grief.

Very sad news indeed. I also met her through this site. The outpouring from her many friends on facebook was incredible. May she rest in peace.

Damn... A wonderful friend, who would come to my shows after we met here on the 'Mater.
Rest in peace, sweet lady, and hug up on Mace for eternity ❤

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back