Sac Raceway - Nitro Nite of Fire - June 26-27 (1 Viewer)

RMS

Nitro Member
Should be a great event, the left lane @ Sacramento has been repaired and looks A LOT better (i have personally seen it). I believe this is a points race for the Funny Cars (not sure which series, im not completely up on their stuff). The West Coast Outlaw Pro Mods will be there putting on yet another great show! Make sure to visit their site and browse around at West Coast Outlaw Pro Mod Association, view (and maybe even sign up and chat) on our forum board! Heres the flyer for the event...lets get some convo going on this event!

nitefire09full.jpg

nightfireforfront.jpg

Coming up next weekend is the West Coast Outlaw Pro Mod associations 3rd event for the 2009 season. As we've done for our first 2 events, results will be posted throughout the weekend on our website (West Coast Outlaw Pro Mod Association) and i will update the forum boards as well. The event is the Nitro Nite of Fire @ Sacramento Raceway Park. Since our last event at SRP (in April), the left lane has been rapaired so we should have a better show with some good side-by-side racing! Testing and first round of qualifying is Friday, the second round of qualifying and eliminations is on Saturday. Click the following link for more information about this event: ProModZone Home Page Story

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back