RT standings (1 Viewer)

PJ

Staff Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nitro Member
Years ago I remember there being a stat in ND ranking rt of drivers for that year.

I don't get ND anymore and haven't been able to find any stats online. With all the B Force talk on reaction time I was curious as to where she stood. Are these recent hole shot loses recently bias, is she really that far off the normal average? Anyone know of a stat page I can find these at?

Thanks

Years ago I remember there being a stat in ND ranking rt of drivers for that year.

I don't get ND anymore and haven't been able to find any stats online. With all the B Force talk on reaction time I was curious as to where she stood. Are these recent hole shot loses recently bias, is she really that far off the normal average? Anyone know of a stat page I can find these at?

Thanks
All we can say is every race she has lost she ran a better et and lost to the slower car! So it comes down to her reaction times! I have never seen Brittney cut a great light. Like some of the other drivers! NEVER! Statistics are great and all but her losses are affecting her championship hopes! No driver likes to hear that but the time slips are all the evidence you need.
Your car goes faster and you lose end of story!

I wouldn't go as far as saying that I never saw her cut a great light. I would go as far to say that she hasn't been really bad but she's just been steadily average whereas everybody else has been able to step up during crucial moments. She's in a funk. I am encouraged with what I saw in her interview. Although visibly upset, I have no doubt in my mind that it's something that is getting thoroughly worked on now. I've wondered in the past, if it was maybe being shrugged off.

Interesting chart.
If you rank the drivers by the total of only their ET average and RT Brittney is still #1 (3.7953) but Austin Prock jumps up to #2 (3.8005)
3.7953 Brittney Force
3.8005 Austin Prock
3.8019 Doug Kalitta
3.8094 Steve Torrence
3.8122 Leah Pruett
3.8148 Justin Ashley
3.8187 Jordan Vanergriff
3.8218 Billy Torrence
3.8276 Antron Brown
3.8288 Terry McMillen
3.8383 Shawn Reed
3.8384 Clay Millican
3.8786 Mike Salinas
3.9060 Scott Palmer

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 1.52.19 PM.png

Putting them in order, based on the more regular runners

1​
Langdon
0.05​
2​
Ashely
0.051​
3​
Brown
0.06​
4​
Hart
0.064​
5​
Kalitta
0.067​
6​
S Torrence
0.069​
7​
Clay
0.082​
8​
Leah
0.082​
9​
Palmer
0.086​
10​
B Force
0.087​
11​
B Torrance
0.088​
12​
Salinas
0.091​
13​
Laughlin
0.102​

Except for Tim and Alexis the rest of the regulars power players are all bunched up.

Thanks Brain, is this something findable or some magic data you only have access too

It seems that way. Now, If they could change the bright ass Green to a more eye friendly darker green for the winner in each round, I think you would be able to read it.

It seems that way. Now, If they could change the bright ass Green to a more eye friendly darker green for the winner in each round, I think you would be able to read it.
That drives me nuts, too - I have to pause the show and walk up close to the screen in order to see the winner's numbers.

I noticed that on average, FC reaction times are quite a bit slower than TF times...I'm assuming those cars simply react slower at the hit than the dragsters do. And I've seen Brittany knock out some .050-0.60 lights - she just seems to do it at the wrong time, like when she's racing a #16 qualifier in R1. Save your best for last, honey....:)

Or just stop with highlighting the "winner" in each category (RT, Speed, MPH) and just highlight the name of the winner. People who are interested in comparing the other information will do so whether it's highlighted or not.

I think the problem with the NHRA broadcast is they try too hard in some areas (like the lanes lighting up blue when staged) and not hard enough in other areas (like a finish line cam).

Probably one of the best drivers and most consistent leavers in top fuel is Spencer Massey.
Q-1---.058
Q-2---.050
Q-3---.058
E-1---.056
E-2---.046

Last edited:
Probably one of the best drivers and most consistent leavers in top fuel is Spencer Massey.
Q-1---.058
Q-2---.050
Q-3---.058
E-1---.056
Spencer is deadly on the tree. Hopefully, with him popping up recently at some of the races, Maybe he'll lock into a nice sponsor and run next year.

Spencer is deadly on the tree. Hopefully, with him popping up recently at some of the races, Maybe he'll lock into a nice sponsor and run next year.
If he is still having as much fun bracket racing as he was the last time I saw him then I don't know if he wants to drive top fuel for a full tour. He sure didn't forget how to drive one that's for sure. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back