Ron Capps' last Brut Blog (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
I've tried to post this several times. I just find it difficult....

I'd like to mention again how wonderful the people at Brut/Idelle Labs and Just Marketing have been to me over the last few years. Y'all will be missed! :(

Ron Capps Blog

Thanks, Kelly, you've been a virtual string around the finger with the blogs for me. I always enjoy reading Ron's blogs (so Capps, if you see this, don't quit writing them; it just adds another level of access to the drivers that the NHRA is known for) and will miss them if he stops writing them.

Writing a blog when you have a full time job and a family has got to take dedication. I occasionally write up blogs on my profile on myspace just to keep the creative juices flowing but it's hard to motivate myself to do it. So, I appreciate the work he's put into it and if ya set it aside, I totally understand.

Thanks for doing it and thanks to Brut for making it happen.

Man, winter is dreary without drag racing. :(

Isn't that the truth!

I wish that the NHRA blogs would get with the program and offer RSS syndication. That way, I don't have to miss when someone updates their blog. It'll notify me!

I think ALL drivers should have blogs, they are the most popular part of a website to read! Much less stuffy and more personal than the boring Press Releases of yesteryear!

Absolutely ladies! I hope that he continues to keep us updated with NAPA's support and encouragement. AND we get another season of American Dragster which should be exciting.

I do enjoy reading many of the drivers' blogs. Reading them enforces that they are just like us.....regular ol' people. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back