Robert Hight (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

FalconRacer

Nitro Member
Looks like the additional tubing didn't mess up the way the car runs.. #2 at the moment only because of having a slower speed than TJ.

From Drag Race Central
1 33 Tommy Johnson Jr., Avon IN, '07 Impala 4.790 312.06 312.06
2 2 Robert Hight, Yorba Linda CA, '06 Mustang 4.790 307.58 307.58

TJ's and Roberts cars have had the modifications done to their chassis's and they both are way ahead of the pack in the first round interesting to say the least.
I hope Robert wins this event Team Force needs something to go right it would be a nice boost for the entire organization not to mention get Tony out of Robert's spot....
He is were he is at with one DNQ and one race he missed for a very understanding reason...RIP Eric we all miss you.

I was just hoping that Robert got down the track after the problems at the last race. Jimmy is not shy when it comes to running the car, so I am not surprised the ET tied for #1. I bet the team feels great. I know I do!

The track must be a little slippery down track becasue nobody ran any decent MPH. I wish the DRC guys would give increments more often, so we can tell how the track is early.

TJ's and Roberts cars have had the modifications done to their chassis's and they both are way ahead of the pack in the first round interesting to say the least.
I hope Robert wins this event Team Force needs something to go right it would be a nice boost for the entire organization not to mention get Tony out of Robert's spot....
He is were he is at with one DNQ and one race he missed for a very understanding reason...RIP Eric we all miss you.

Couldn't agree more Bob. No one could begin to imagine what JFR would go through this year. It's really sad to see what's happened to Doug K this year also.

I've really been rooting for him this year after his championship was stolen via a rules infraction but that's another story.

Talk about a day....
Rain, Power outage, Can't say it's a one lane track... TJ was in right, Robert was in left... loved watch Rick spreading Gold Dust...

was just a strange day....

All 3 DSR cars has mods done, too. I'm not sayin'.....I'm just sayin'. :)

Nice set of runs for the AAA car, should win the Full Throttle award pretty easy. Worst pass was 4.82. :D

Kelly,
After I picked my Jaw up from under the stands... Ron done good today... Who'd a thunk that you'd need a mid summer tune-up the first weekend in Oct... I'm sunburned like a female puppy (kids here LMAO) and I lost about five pounds today...

I'm still pulling for Robert, Jimmy, Hopsing and the Guys... but best of Luck to Ron and Ace... This is gonna be good... and we can't count out Gary and Todd, or Tony and Dickie... :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back