Rickie not retiring? (1 Viewer)

Rickie not retiring? He is entered for the drag illustrated world series of pro mod next year???
Total shocker (sarcasm) I doubt he ends up running unless the rules are tilted for a nitrous car advantage. With Cox and Halsey running among other nitrous guys, he is going to have to run it harder than he would like to be competitive.

Rickie is retiring from NHRA Pro Mod...he plans on running local races & PDRA

Now, if company X steps up and gives him enough to run NHRA, I am sure you will see him over there also LOL
I thought he had said in an interview everything was sold

Don't know with him. He says he is retiring then, he's racing then, he's retiring then, he's going to run the PDRA instead. Talk about someone who can't make up his mind!

Rickie failed to qualify for the 32 car WSOPM field at Bradenton over the weekend. Maybe he hurt some parts or maybe he wasn’t getting the desired results and opted out of Gainesville. The problem with him running PDRA is he will be racing other nitrous racers who will run their stuff harder than he wants too. Franklin, Halsey and Cox all qualified this weekend with nitrous combinations. FWIW, Spencer Hyde won the event from the 32nd spot.

Rickie failed to qualify for the 32 car WSOPM field at Bradenton over the weekend. Maybe he hurt some parts or maybe he wasn’t getting the desired results and opted out of Gainesville. The problem with him running PDRA is he will be racing other nitrous racers who will run their stuff harder than he wants too. Franklin, Halsey and Cox all qualified this weekend with nitrous combinations. FWIW, Spencer Hyde won the event from the 32nd spot.
That was one of the best races of all time imo. An absolute show.

That was one of the best races of all time imo. An absolute show.
I watched on Flo Racing and it was a great event. 61 pro mods for a 32 car show is amazing. I personally hate 1/8 mile but with the different combinations it makes it the most even. The one thing about non NHRA races is being unable to stay on a tight schedule. With the MMPS crash included, I think it was close to 5 hours between first and second round of Pro Mod.

Rickies on entry list for charlotte, he isnt retiring for the 3rd time just fyi LOL
Rickie was the quickest nitrous car at the PDRA race a couple weeks ago, lost on a holeshot. Mash the supercharged and nitrous together and he is still 3-4 hundredths behind at the 1/8th

I was hoping they would interview rickie and ask him about retirement again lol

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back