R.I.P. Michael Jackson (1 Viewer)

Draw 3D

Nitro Member
Surprised nobody else has posted about this, maybe too ashamed or they didn't care for him.

Confession time, as an "older" guy, I sure as heck enjoyed his music. I grew up listening to the Jackson 5 although I didn't care for some of their "bubble-gum" music. To me, his passing marks an end of an era for me kinda like when John Lennon died.

He compiled many Guinness records including the number one album in sales of all time, "Thriller".

Yea he had his quirks, I don't know anybody who doesn't but when he was performing, he gave it his all and always could entertain his audience.

I for one will miss the "King of Pop".

R.I.P. Michael...

You guys missed Ed McMann... His passing last week start this "3"... gonna miss the man that coin the term "Sugartits"

d'kid

R.I.P. Ed, Michael, & Farrah

Yes indeed; RIP to them all. We have a plane where I work that was owned by Johnny Carson at one time, and he & Ed signed the Captain's yoke handle with a silver pen - true story... and the sigs are still there to this day! OK, I'll admit - I saw Mike & the whole gang on the Victory Tour in 19-whatever... at the Pontiac Silverdome.

Very sad indeed. I saw him in Dallas during the Victory tour and I still have my ticket stub somewhere. One of the radio talkshows here were making fun saying..." he's 95% plastic anyways so they should melt him down and make him into tinker toys so kids can play with HIM for a change.

As I was told this is how everything went down up to today. Only God knows what is next.

God bless her, Farrah made it to Heaven.
At the Gates, St. Peter welcomed Farrah with open arms.
“Why?” asked Farrah… “How did I make it in?”
St. Peter responded “God believes you deserve a place in Heaven.”
“You’re basically a loving and good person, and even though you never married
Ryan, you never cheated on him. You’ve had your crosses to endure, including
the problems with your son.”

Farrah thanked St. Peter, and ask if she could be granted one wish from God as
she crossed the threshold of the Gate into Heaven. St. Peter hesitated, then said “yes my child, Our Lord will hear your request.”

Farrah spoke softly, “In hope for my son, and all troubled parents of the world, I wish all children will be saved”

“done” said St. Peter
Flash Headline News: Michael Jackson has died.

As Michael approached the River Styx, on the border of Hades, the ferryman Charon approached him hastily.
“Michael, you can not enter Hades in your condition.” said Charon.
“Why, am I not dead?” said Michael.
“Of course you are… but Satan will surely be taken aback that you have not completed your transformation” said Charon.
“Oh….you mean I am still not white enough… and my nose keeps falling off.” said Michael
“Exactly… but I have a solution for that.” said Charon
Flash Headline News: 'Oxy-Clean' and 'Mighty Putty' infomercial pitchman Billy Mays has died.

Ok, I didn't start this thread to be a "catch-all" for R.I.P's so please, if you want post about a different person, please start a different thread.

If you didn't like Michael's music, personal life, dancing or whatever, please just ignore this topic.

This thread is my little bit of homage for his entertainment abilities, no more, no less.

Thank you,

Michael Jackson may have been the KING OF POP......but Billy Mays was the KING OF PITCHMEN! Personally I found MJ more annoying, ALSO Paul ....it doesn't really mater why you started this thread:p

Eh, I don't like being yelled at during commercials. But in the interest of getting Paul's thread slightly back on track...I've had that song Billie Jean stuck in my head. It's driving me nuts.

Eh, I don't like being yelled at during commercials. But in the interest of getting Paul's thread slightly back on track...I've had that song Billie Jean stuck in my head. It's driving me nuts.
Thank you, and that's funny, I've that same song stuck in my head also.

It's strange how your mind attaches the oddest things to events that you deem "important".

Thank you, and that's funny, I've that same song stuck in my head also.

It's strange how your mind attaches the oddest things to events that you deem "important".

The problem is the only part that's really stuck is the part where he sings "The kid is not my son". It's very annoying.

mj was one of the greats - that is no doubt.
his talent and innovation ranks way up there.

Yeah, like the moon walk. And that whole balancing stretch thing he did.

That was some VERY interesting stagecraft, Ninji... But it hadn't been done before, and only recently has been applied into the Olympics opening and Cirque shows...

This tour was also to be the debut of Chaos Visuals new 3D video wall, which allowed EVERY seat in the house to experience a three dimensional visual image WITHOUT the need for special glasses... It is a pretty bad a$$ effect, and the company is partitioning up the 20mx10m wall into smaller sections for other tours that don't possess the budget this production fronted for the development of this new technology.

The only thing I remember about the Victory Tour show at the Silverdome, for the opening song once the beat started, the stage was dark and all you saw on the giant tv screen above the stage was a close up of MJ's right foot, with a glittery sock and his then-trademark black loafers. 30 thousand teenage girls went berzerk.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back