Questions from Firebird Test (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
1. Announced today that Al-Anabi FC is running a "Parallax" chassis. Anyone know who is making this and any details about "differences" ?

2. What does the "KH" on the mudflaps of Al-Anabi TF and roof hatch of FC
stand for (I think I have this one figured out :D) ?

3. Where are the Padregons and Wilk ?

Apologies to Firebird about my report on shutdown area - asphalt past the gate that was the end of the track has been extended by a reported quarter mile. Couldn't see this Tuesday when I snuck up to the top end. That would put the new gravel trap near Casa Grande - :D

1. Announced today that Al-Anabi FC is running a "Parallax" chassis. Anyone know who is making this and any details about "differences" ?

2. What does the "KH" on the mudflaps of Al-Anabi TF and roof hatch of FC
stand for (I think I have this one figured out :D) ?

3. Where are the Padregons and Wilk ?

Apologies to Firebird about my report on shutdown area - asphalt past the gate that was the end of the track has been extended by a reported quarter mile. Couldn't see this Tuesday when I snuck up to the top end. That would put the new gravel trap near Casa Grande - :D

...Hey Jim!

# 2 - "KH"...my cousins initials!...lol!

#3 -Bob Wilber stated Tim was going stright to Pomona from Palm Beach.
-The "Bean Bandits" are waiting in the wings for the countdown to start to clean house again...-lol again!

...Enjoy Charlies $7.75 BEER...And WISH I was THERE!!! :)

KH? Hmmm..... ;)

This just in: Attractive blonde woman recently seen clandestinely coming out of unusually named chassis shop after reportedly being fitted for new T/F AND F/C hoops. Rumor has it her frequent flyer miles are closing in on zero, and that her position as head of another fan club is in serious jeopardy...

:D ;) :D

I'm not sure exactly what the KH stands for, however I know its on all the Al Anabi pro mod's aswell. Maybe its short for Khalid out of his whole title, Sheik Khalid Bin Hamad Al Thani.

You asked...i found out the answer to the greatest secret since the terrible towel!
K= the sheik's first name. Khalid
H= the name of the King, (his dad) Hamad
it also is a tribute to DSR and Ron Çapps super fan Kelly Holmes, in hopes that she will switch teams!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back