Question about today; (1 Viewer)

Yes, and I finally discovered that you could scroll the time band on the bottom of the screen all the way to the right in order to return to live action. It seems every event has some sort of issue, even after all this time!

It is beyond pathetic the quality of service they provide. If they are going to sell this get someone that can actually deliver the product.

It is beyond pathetic the quality of service they provide. If they are going to sell this get someone that can actually deliver the product.
Nothing but an unorganized mess,thats why i never got it,heard nothing but problems

I have attached message to nhra/tv and their reply. They obviously did not even read my message as I did not mention any new features, unless they mean alienate and turn off fans.
Scan_20190914_090231.jpg

I have attached message to nhra/tv and their reply. They obviously did not even read my message as I did not mention any new features, unless they mean alienate and turn off fans.View attachment 5554
Tom, you beat me to it. I sent them a detailed message about the problems I have been have ALL YEAR and they sent me the same IDIOTIC response! They absolutely don’t care about their customers or the quality of the product they sell. I’m wondering if Tom Kacvinsky might just be right about the hops and latency. I had pixelation on Friday going through my regular isp. So today I decided to try and watch using my VPN. It’s MUCH BETTER so far. IF YOU HAVE A VPN try this!!

im tired of bitching about this piss poor service. if this is the best they can do for us then whats the use ? guess when its the only thing available to watch during an event u either take it or leave it. its no different then my internet provider they say im getting up to 75 mbps if i check their speed site it says exactly that, but if i check any other speed site its much less.
people never used to be like this but these days nobody gives a sh** and its only gonna get worse. I wish I can be proven wrong but that don't look like it will happen. PEACE

I find that despite having this that I have watched less races then when I just waited for the regular coverage

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back