Question about autographs at the Nationals. (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
We are all set to go to the Gatornationals this year. We always bring swag for the racers to sign, is the NHRA allowing people to bring stuff from home this year? I know last year the NHRA had pre-signed hero cards, but I would rather have them sign my own pictures.

We are all set to go to the Gatornationals this year. We always bring swag for the racers to sign, is the NHRA allowing people to bring stuff from home this year? I know last year the NHRA had pre-signed hero cards, but I would rather have them sign my own pictures.

See Racer/Fan Interaction section, although you may give it a try, some drivers may be willing to sign your photos.

I went to 9 of the 11 events last year and it was hit or miss on whether drivers would be out by the ropes or not. Towards the end of the season more were accessible but not like "normal" times. You probably should set your expectations low so you will maybe be positively surprised. I'm sure Big Daddy will be there so I'll be bringing some items for him to sign.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back