PTW (1 Viewer)

Sorry guys, I thought I did them Monday morning but I guess I didn't. They are up now

13 points and I don't lose any ground? Not nearly as bad as I thought. Thanks PJ.

Last edited:
If I can just keep moving up a few more spots, I will make it in to the top 10 and anything can happen in the Countdown...............o_O

If I can just keep moving up a few more spots, I will make it in to the top 10 and anything can happen in the Countdown...............o_O
If I'm ahead of you, count on moving up at least one spot because I've been sucking lately.

Tough to pick fuel cars because most of them can’t get down the track. Wonder when these smokefests will start to affect attendance. I know I am already rethinking going to Joliet. Hope they get it figured out before Indy.

Tough to pick fuel cars because most of them can’t get down the track. Wonder when these smokefests will start to affect attendance. I know I am already rethinking going to Joliet. Hope they get it figured out before Indy.
People need to quit the whining about traction. Its making for closer racing and the low buck cars are going rounds!

Why would it affect attendance? The racing is closer and it not determined by the car with the most power/money being thrown at perfectly manicured track. I had not planned on going to the Mile Highs this year but think i will now.

and I'm sure DSR isn't happy about losing so much.....that was an expensive first round

good for Leah to save his weekend and great for another double up with the Nitro wins for the girls

Why? You ask. Well I'm not paying to see a smoke a thon.
THANK YOU!!! The prospect of smoke or blazing 4.3 funny car races EVEN if they’re close doesn’t interest me especially when everyone knows they can go 3.8’s. If it did I would be watching Nascrap with 25 cars in tow at the finish.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back