PTW-Denver (1 Viewer)

DixonFan

Staff member
Administrator
Congrats to @John Rogers for taking the win this week at Bandimere Speedway.

We have a NEW points leader this week @Roger Hammon. Only 10 points seperates the top ten. It's anyones race at this point....

Thanks to all that played.
Shannon

Congrats!
This year is very close.. the top 30 are only 26 points or less behind 1st place.....and we haven't started the clowndown yet!
So if the NHRA would like to enact any more rules that screw with the results.......

Thanks folks!! Second win of the year for me...too bad I slept through one deadline and missed putting in my picks (Doh)

And thanks Shannon and PJ for a great game!

Sorry Bob. I sometimes use it for guidance as well. Usually they are pretty good. I did pick Torrence and Krawiec.

yup, no prob....just kiddin'

I always look at the Tipster, but they have been wrong so I mix it up. I was also looking at who won last year at a particular track, but with the new glue rule that's out the window...

Congrats, John.

My picks were:
Steve Torrence - 2nd Rd
Courtney Force - Semi
Matt Hagen - 1st Rd
Erica Enders - 1st Rd
Ed Krawiec - 1st Rd

I deserved better. lol

Congrats, John.

My picks were:
Steve Torrence - 2nd Rd
Courtney Force - Semi
Matt Hagen - 1st Rd
Erica Enders - 1st Rd
Ed Krawiec - 1st Rd

mine were : Erica Enders-Stevens , Ed Krawiec, Matt Hagan, Steve Torrence, Courtney Force
TEACHER! BRENT'S COPYING MY PAPER AGAIN!!! ~:)~

Thanks folks!! Second win of the year for me...too bad I slept through one deadline and missed putting in my picks (Doh)

And thanks Shannon and PJ for a great game!
Congratulations JR. Two wins in a season is a big accomplishment in my book! I’m happy if I get one year. It’s been a crazy and unpredictable season so far!
Thanks PJ for the speedy results, I think you cut a 0.00 light on all of us all again.
And, thanks Shannon for facilitating the game and all the hard work you put into the website!

I used the same picks for Sonoma. What's the worst that can happen?
giphy.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back